Posted by on Oct 3, 2014 in



Originally built in 1921, this historic building had been lightly renovated over the years. In January of 2011, Miners undertook a major renovation to all 3 floors with extensive renovations to all the classrooms as well as upgrading all the plumbing, electrical, windows and adding an elevator to bring the building up to modern building code standards. This construction was all done within the tight constraints and requirements of historical standards.